Wednesday 21 December 2016

Boots&Bones Revisited!

Lily and Sev where lucky enough to receive two collars from Boots and Bones back in May this year when they where still quite a newish brand and since then they've gone from strength to strength! Ellie constantly brings out gorgeous designs, two of which I featured in an earlier post this month; linked here! The four collars where all beautifully made and super soft! And can you spot the familiar faces on the leaflet!? :-)




Ellie kindly sent me two extra collars which are gorgeous! I was sent a gorgeous mustard yellow chevron print and a pinky stripy patterned collar, I was super excited because these came on Boots and Bones' gorgeous new packaging! I really love the new simple kraft packing and the new on collar logos! So many collars have huge in your face branding but Boots and Bones' is clear without being in your face!










The two collars I bought where from their Autumnal range, Ellie kindly resized the tweed for me so that it wasn't as wide, they also offer the option to upgrade to chrome hardware as well as a bespoke made-to-order service!



If you're looking for a gorgeous british made, but still very well made collar or lead i'd definitely recommend Ellie and the team at Boots and Bones; i've got my eye on the new Tartan and the Teal Corduroy collars!    

Thank you for reading!
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment