Tuesday 1 November 2016

My latest obsession; Tweed!

I've always liked a nice tweed, especially in the autumn and winter months, so heres a round up of my favourite doggy tweed essentials!

Firstly we have some more festive pieces, the bow is called "The Scot" by Bob's Boutique I've had this one stashed ready for Christmas time for months! It's the perfect size and is really well made!


I also picked up this bandana by Chloe from her etsy store, Chloe Suzanne Designs, it's no longer in her easy shop which is sad, because it really is lovely!

And lastly we have a variety of tweed pieces from our favourites at Teddy Maximus, all except the pink bow where Discover Dogs' purchases that I haven't shared yet, including one of their brand new products!
Firstly we have Sev's new Sand Shetland Wool Waxed coat, I wanted something smart but practical for Sev and this coat is definitely it! This coats outer layer is olive green coloured waxed cotton which is waterproof so perfect for winter walks and lined with TM's gorgeous Sand Shetland Wool making it warm and cosy!

And the biggest chunk of the post is from the TM Pink Shetland Wool collection which I absolutely adore! This fabric is just stunning and i'm obsessed! The bow is something you're probably all fed up of seeing this now, but I still love it!


Now we have two of my Discover Dogs purchases; I finally picked up one of "The Cromwell" wool collars, i've been admiring these since Holly launched last year, not sure why it's taken me so long to buy one, but i'm glad I did! (this one is being put away until Lily's birthday in December!) the workmanship on these is just stunning, the leather is embossed on the inside and is finished with brass hardware which really adds to the luxury!



And my last purchase which is super exciting as Lily is the first dog to own a Pink Shetland Wool Harness! I was so ridiculously excited to see these on Holly's stand that I didn't even ask how much it was! (oops!) I've never tried a jacket style harness like this on Lily before, but i'm super happy with the fit, they feature velcro on both the chest area and around the waist ensuring a perfect fit. These like the collars just ooze luxury, it's almost too nice to use! The harnesses come in three fabrics and have only just launched to buy via preorder - we would totally recommend them! :)






Thank you for reading,
Jaime, Lily & Sev xo

1 comments:

  1. wow! A whole lot of tweed goodness. The Teddy Maximus harness is just lovely xx
    Love Steph & The Spaniels

    ReplyDelete